The purpose of a terrier Posted on June 21, 2012 by Toni People will tell you who they think you are. A good dog will prove it. And a terrier will test it. Bark on the Rocks Share this:TwitterFacebookEmailPrintPinterestLike this:Like Loading... Related
I’ve had this bookmarked for a while now and “dug” it up today. I think my Jack Russell would add:
• If it smells good, get it.
• If it smells bad, roll in it.
• If it smells like a bath, hide.
• Anything that hits the floor is mine.
• Anything near the edge of the counter is mine.
(They won’t miss the pepperoni).
• Seize any opportunity.
(If you can get away with it, do it!)
• If guilty, look cute, works every time.
• Toys aren’t meant to last more than ten minutes.
• Ignoring a problem just ain’t my style.
• Mud is the new black.
• Who cares if it is bigger than me.
• When it comes to food, Beggars can’t be losers.
• My stomach says it’s dinner time somewhere.
• Oh, LOOK . . . a HOLE! I wonder what’s in it!
• Your bed is SO much better than mine
• My first Jack’s favorite: Doorbell ringing = PIZZA!
LOVE these adds, Richard. Wish toys lasted 10 minutes with my terriers! Lucky you! STAY WELL.